Sunday, May 24, 2015

Rejoice, give thanks and sing

He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God. (Psalm 40:3)

You take charge. You take care of all things ...

Do not worry. I know how to get ahold of you. I know how to reach you. Do not be afraid. I AM with you. Don't stop believing. Relax. I've got this. Do not be afraid. I know the way. I have you by the hand. I AM with you. Be still in this moment. Nothing has to be handled right now. You are just here - with Me - gaining strength for the day. I am filling you with confidence and assurance because I fully intend to be with you all the way. You are free to sigh, release, and take another breath. There is nothing I can't handle; nothing I won't deal with. You are My precious one. I care deeply about you and your well-being. Nothing in heaven or earth or any spiritual realm can take you from Me. I keep you in the palm of My hand and close to My heart. My eyes never leave you. You can rest here with Me. Nothing is going to happen that I can't make right. Something divinely amazing is right around the corner. My supreme blessings lie straight ahead. Some may only be revealed in hindsight. So don't become frozen in fear or pain. The glory of the Lord is within your reach. It is. Even now, are not your ears perked? Your senses on full alert, seeking Me? I AM here. I AM present. I AM with you - right now. Your Protector, Your Power, Your Savior; your greatest Joy. Come to Me. Come, receive. Just as you are. I will give you something to sing about ...



No comments:

Post a Comment