Tuesday, September 16, 2014

For sure!

I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.  – Psalm 27:13-14


“Lord, I lift up this quiet time to You. I seek You in all areas of my life. Forgive me those things I still hold so tightly. I trust in Your orderly, growing process. I do want You to be Lord, Master, Ruler, King of my life and I want that to feel safe and not fearful of domination in an ugly way. You are a good, loving and caring Father God. I can rest in You. Thank You for Your Word that reminds me it is better to walk with You. Life will be more steadfast, no matter what happens, because I know You are a stabilizing force. You are an Anchor. You a re a Rock. You are the stronghold of my life. I will not be tossed about on the angry sea of circumstances as long as I keep my heart, soul, mind and strength focused on You. I know You can do anything. I know You can handle anything. I know You turn everything into good. I trust in Your Word. I trust You as Ruler of both heaven and this present earth. I believe You to be faithful. I believe You to be Almighty. Of whom shall I fear? Again and again You direct my steps, whether daytime or night, whether in the midst of the good or the unpleasant, Lord, I believe in Your loving, concerned, steadfast character to preserve my life through it all. It is possible to know and experience Your great love in the here and now. Praise God! Praise God! We can taste and see that You are good! In the awesome privilege of our Savior’s Name. Amen”



No comments:

Post a Comment