Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Looking up

Therefore,
“they are before the throne of God
    and serve him day and night in his temple;
and he who sits on the throne
    will shelter them with his presence. (Revelation 7:15)


Blessed be the Lord God Almighty. Great are You, Lord, in mercy and love; understanding and forgiveness; unending faithfulness and presence - supplying all my needs. Love and honor and praise to You, O Lord; awe and reverent I am before You. You are very great. Humbly I seek Your forgiveness and Your power to turn my offensive ways around. Forgive my selfishness, self-centeredness, pride, judgement, abusive thoughts, words, deeds. May I ask for nothing because of the true, solid faith I have in You. May I ask for everything because You hold the whole world in Your hands and heart. From the greatest to the smallest, You are there. With lifted hands, lifted face, lifted heart I praise You and glorify You, Almighty God. Lord of heaven and earth. Thanks and praise all the day long. You are holy. You are present. You are everything to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment