Saturday, May 4, 2024

IT’S MY BIRTHDAY! And guess what?

Offer is now expired. 
A BIRTHDAY SPECIAL! For my birthday, I am offering a “taste and see” 6-pack of notecards for $5.00*. Whether you’ve purchased before or ready to check it out for the first time, I know you’ll be tickled pink! 

  1. Click on the catalog link below 
  2. email me (listed in catalog) your address and your desired six design selections
  3. send your $5.00 to me (payment options listed in catalog) 

and soon they will be on their way! FREE SHIPPING. List of suggested messages included with every order. Email must be received by May 15. I will acknowledge receipt of it within 24 hours. So check out the catalog. It won’t disappoint!


https://intermissionsforhope.blogspot.com/p/new-card-catalog-1123.html


SAMPLES BELOW (click on the picture to enlarge):



* if you desire to purchase more than the special offer of 6 cards, regular rates apply. Email me for more information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment