Thursday, May 2, 2024

Summer is knocking on the door!


And I am busy at the drawing board pulling together new and fun designs to meet your summertime notecard needs. We all know someone who could use a lift. Someone who needs to know we are out there caring and praying. There are many cards available that fit the bill. I hope you will take a moment to peruse the current catalog and watch for the update - coming soon! I promise! New designs and your favorite best-selling designs as well!  Here’s the link to get you started. God bless you for reaching out to others in this seemingly old-fashioned way. Believe me when I say a simple notecard still touches hearts. Simple to take a moment to do, but the impact on the receiver is a hundredfold your effort. Thank you for supporting this card ministry!

https://intermissionsforhope.blogspot.com/p/new-card-catalog-1123.html


No comments:

Post a Comment