Wednesday, July 19, 2017

In Christ alone, I have


© 2012 Julie Crane All rights reserved
But when you ask him, be sure that your faith is in God alone. Do not waver, for a person with divided loyalty is as unsettled as a wave of the sea that is blown and tossed by the wind. (James 1:6)

 Yes! O Lord, my hope is in You. My sense of security is in You. In You I live and breathe and have my being. Everything, every thing, is in Your capable hands. You Who is beyond understanding. Yet I know, it is safe to trust in You. You are perfect in wisdom, knowledge, power, and most of all, love. You are awesome in every way. You are very great! Peace and security are mine. I am a beloved believing child of God. I am saved. Eternally Yours. I will lift up my heart unto the Lord. Maker of heaven and earth. Praises! Praises to the One Who was, and is and is to come! Taking care of all things in a way our feeble little minds cannot comprehend. But we can trust You, God of love, mercy, grace, and forgiveness. Strength, wisdom, and power - giving are in Your hands. Those who trust in You are anchored in peace and hope and assurance. This is no constant tossing about on the waves. Firm and secure are those under Your wings. All blessing, honor, awe, thanks and praise to God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit – surrounding us in presence! God of power and might is with us! And so, in confidence, I can lift up all those I have concerns about:


o      

o     

o     

o      

o      

o      

o      

 Your hand, O Lord, on our comings and goings, our doings and our being this day.

O Father of love, we pray.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment