Monday, July 15, 2019

One great devotional!

Due to renewed interest, I am having a reprint of the devotional I wrote. Order your copy now! I'll be placing the order in the next 24 hours or so. If you happen to live in the Holland, Grand Rapids, or Lansing areas, I will be making deliveries once the books arrive. I can also mail copies. If you have an Amazon account, it may be less expensive for you, especially if you can get free shipping.
Just send me an email: auntie.ju@hotmail.com
Thank you!

What people are saying:
 Each and every page is full of inspiration and motivation. Well worth the small investment!
The devotions are always inspiring and easy to relate to daily life.
 It was an awesome work. I'd recommend to anyone. Julie has a real gift.
This book is a plan talk book, and is very up lifting. I have bought 3 or 4 and given them to people who are important to me. 
 Julie's book is a great encourage to anyone who wants to grow in their faith by drawing closer to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment