Friday, August 31, 2018

What can I say ...?

© 2012 Julie Crane All rights reserved
The words I say to you I do not speak on My own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, Who is doing His work. (John 14:10)




·        With every changing season, in every new chapter of life, God loves you and do so we!

·        Know without a doubt that you are being prayed over ... over and under, behind and before and through ...

·        Time to remind you how special you are!

·        Thinking of you and wishing and hoping and praying and trusting and believing …

·        Life can sure have its ups and downs … but God’s great love for you remains the same

·        With everything that’s going on, just wanted you to know you’re in my thoughts today … same as always

·        Thought of you this morning … and said a little prayer

·        I’ve been thinking of you and thinking of you and thinking of you!

·        You’re in my thoughts today … because I care

·        May peace and joy be yours in the days ahead … as you trust in Him

·        Thinking of you … is one of my favorite things to do!

·        You’ve been on my mind … and in my heart and prayers

·        Thinking of you and hoping things are going well for you today

·        Just wanted to stay in touch and let you know you’re thought of warmly

·        Nothing new to write about, nothing new to say … but I’ve been thinking of you and pray about your day

·        Have a nice day … you deserve it!

·        Hoping this little card will lift your spirits and brighten your day

·        Taking some time to be still before the Lord … and to pray for you

·        Watch and wait for the Lord your God. And know that I am watching and waiting with you

·        Remembering times spent with you … brings warm fuzzy happiness to my day!

·        Just me … thinking of you


·        I am thinking of you today and hope you can gain strength from those that love and care about you


·        Letting you know that you are loved and thought of today


·        No matter where you go and no matter what you do I hope you know that I am here thinking of you


·        I know that things will get better in time. Hang in there and know that I am here for you, dear friend


·        Keeping in touch with you is so important to me. I am blessed to call you friend


·        To my friend, sending a note to brighten your day, as you have brightened so many of mine

Right now I'm betting you're thinking of a dozen people who would be blessed by receiving a note from you right now ...















No comments:

Post a Comment