Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Repeat as often as necessary

© 2012 Julie Crane All rights reserved
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. - Philippians 4:13 - NKJV

Today's post is meant to be read aloud, or at least a whisper ...

I can do all this through him who gives me strength. - NIV

I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me (I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency). - AMPC

I can endure all these things through the power of the one who gives me strength. - CEB

I can do all things through him who gives me power. - CJB

Christ gives me the strength to face anything. - CEV

I can do all things by means of the One strengthening me. - DLNT

Christ is the one who gives me the strength I need to do whatever I must do. - ERV

... for I can do everything God asks me to with the help of Christ who gives me the strength and power. - TLB

Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through anything in the One who makes me who I am. - MSG

I have strength for everything through him who empowers me. - NABRE

And I find that the strength of Christ's explosive power infuses me to conquer every difficulty. - TPT

Feel free to share this post. You wouldn't believe how many of your friends are really battling with something right now and need an encouraging word ... battles you know nothing about.



No comments:

Post a Comment