Friday, August 11, 2017

God is all around you


© 2013 Julie Crane All rights reserved
Just got home from a five day spiritual retreat on Celtic Spirituality. Time to learn and grow using all my senses about God and His created world. Time to reflect on this created world all around us. God’s very presence. Wrote this poem:




God’s hands, God’s hands.

Drawing the flower bud up from the stem;

And moving the long grass with a nudge to the breeze.

The sun is hidden.

The sun shines forth.

By God’s hands, God’s hands.



The sky is blue.

The ground is black.

And God waters tumble over God rocks.

Somewhere majestic mountains.

Somewhere crashing seas.

Somewhere painted deserts.

By God’s hands, God’s hands.



And I bow low and lowly

In awe of all this splendor.

With thanks and praise and adoration

To God, the Maker and Keeper of all things.

Yes, I bow low and lowly

As upon my head – my blessing.

By God’s hands, God’s hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment