Friday, May 12, 2017

You're invited!


© 2012 Julie Crane All rights reserved.
Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. (Psalm 150:6)




It sure is easy to praise the Lord on a morning like this. Doors and windows open, the sun streaming in, flowers dancing in the gentle wind, fluffy white clouds floating by. Somewhere nearby bacon is frying. The curtains gently move by the slightest breeze. It is still. Almost quiet except for the chirp of a bird now and again. Sipping coffee. Cats stretched out on a warm sunny spot on the floor by my feet. So much at peace. Everything around seems to be praising God in its own way; appreciating what the Lord has done this morning. Me too. When I turn my thoughts to the beauty and peace right here in front of me, happening right now, I too, can be at peace. Here. And now. Join me, won’t you? And praise the Lord with us.





No comments:

Post a Comment