Monday, March 20, 2017

Short and Sweet


Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.” (John 20:29)




One of the things I like about this photo is the “holy, shining” light on my head – as if from heaven. Makes me think of God’s presence right there with me.

 But in truth, that “holy, shining light” feeling isn’t always on me. There are darker days. In the past, I have been writing blogs based on when I’ve sensed a good, strong message from God through my prayer journaling. Something that I felt an urge to share. But today I am thinking, maybe I’m doing it all wrong. Maybe I should be writing about Who God is, always is, every day - because He is good every day - and not wait for some emotional filter. Because the truth is: God is always present. God is always helping. God is always strengthening, maneuvering, supplying, providing and the list about Who God is goes on and on – every single day of our lives. He is always at work on our behalf.

 For we who believe, there is – always a higher power, always a great source of hope. Whether we are standing in the sunlight or curled up under the covers of our bed. God is near. And He cares. He is at work. For you, dear one.


No comments:

Post a Comment