Friday, July 3, 2015

To You, God ... from me


Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)

Thank You, dear Lord, that I can talk to You about anything. Thank You for Your sovereignty - perfect knowledge, perfect wisdom, perfect power over all things. That I can have hope in You. Thank You for never changing. Thank You for this growing, deepening relationship. Dear God, here is something that is really bothering me ...



I will trust You, Lord. I will trust in Your involvement. Thank You again. Thank You I can turn these things over to You. Thank You I can count on You. Thank You I can rest in You. You will do something. You will act. You have seen me through many things. Today is no different and I am grateful. Grateful I can fall into Your arms and not have to deal with "it" right now -  but know You will guide my steps and my words at the proper time. I am Yours (sigh). Thank You, Jesus. Thank You for this very real sense that a burden has been lifted. That my head feels clearer for other things now. The circumstance hasn't changed at all. Yet. But I know the One Who calms the storms, commands demons out and makes the lame leap like frolicking calves. The same Lord Who never changes ... is the same then and now. Wise. Powerful. Magnificent. Lord. Of all.


No comments:

Post a Comment