Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Crazy love

 I have value and worth because it is God Himself Who created me; and by His good plan and purpose – He put me here in this place and time. God, Who loves me like crazy all day and night… Who is always with me – and watching over me – and always caring about me. Blessing me with good gifts. It is true! He never stops being crazy in love over me. He loves and understands my crabby days. Bad hair days. Backsliding days. Fearful days. Acts of kindness days too. Regardless, His love for me never changes. It’s always at it’s biggest, brightest, greatest, broadest. He loved me before I ever committed a sin and He loved me before I ever did any good works. He can not love me more and He will not love me less. Grasp the extravagant dimensions of Christ’s love.

“We no longer believe just because of what you said; now we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this Man really is the Savior of the world.” – John 4:39-42

“Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.” – Ps. 90:14

By God’s measureless grace – you are loved no matter what. And you are valued no matter what. Separate from your career accomplishments (or lack thereof), financial success (or lack thereof), motherhood / fatherhood (or lack thereof), marriage (or lack thereof) – you are loved and valued in all the thens and nows – God, GOD, GOD! Genuinely, tenderly loves you. Like a newborn baby – yeah, like that. God loves you greatly… all the time.

“… his banner over me is love.” – SS 2:5

“The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior Who saves. He will take great delight in you; in His love He will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.” – Zeph. 3:16-18

And don’t forget: “For God so loved … - John 3:16


·        Can’t say it enough: God loves you and so do I!

·        Grasp how wide and long and high and deep the love of Christ is! Yes, for you!

·        You are safe and secure in the love of Jesus. Don’t ever forget that!

 

 

3 comments:

  1. God Really Does Love Me . . .
    Jesus Loves Me This I Know . . . . . .
    Dave Love Me Too . . . .
    I feel So Blessed!!
    Thanks for sharing His Love Today.

    ReplyDelete