Thursday, February 29, 2024

Please God


 At first glance, you might think I’m praying, asking and pleading to God about something. How often we begin our intercessory prayers with “PLEASE GOD!”

Those attune to grammar correctness may think I just forgot the comma necessary between the “please” and the “God”.

But what if I didn’t?

What if I really meant… please God. With your living. With your life.

You do know:

Lovingly giving yourself to your family… pleases God.

Serving your church and community… pleases God.

Donating items no longer in use by you… pleases God.

Being a friend.. pleases God.

Being there in celebration and in mourning… pleases God.

Following the Holy Spirit’s leading… pleases God.

Using/sharing your God-given talents… pleases God.

Smile, hug, wave, pray, text, call, sending a card… pleases God.

Praying for yourself and others… pleases God.

Being thankful… pleases God.

Enjoying God’s creation… pleases God.

Praising, trusting, obeying, and resting/counting on Him… pleases God.

Surely, this list is not exhaustive. I bet you are now full of numerous ways to bring a smile to God’s face. And His love to someone else!

What an awesome goal to have today.

Who’s with me?


I am one who is passionate about sending a card to others. If you feel the same, might I suggest you check out the card designs I offer. The link to my card catalog is below. 12 cards for $10. FREE shipping. Be ready to please God and touch the hearts of others when the Spirit moves you!


https://intermissionsforhope.blogspot.com/p/new-card-catalog-1123.html





No comments:

Post a Comment