Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Strength for today

 

© 2012 Julie Crane All rights reserved
Lord, I surrender to You all people. Everyone is full of anxiety and concerns. I lift up every fear to You, Most High God, Almighty God, all powerful One, all loving and wise One - may our faith and trust be in You. Thank You for carrying us through every kind of ugly. You are where our peace and rest and security lie.. from Your names, Your Name above all names. Thank You for loving us, caring for us, guiding us, and calling, calling, calling out to us. Thank You for every provision. Thank You for seeing us through every yesterday.

Thank You for every morning I have ended up here in prayer - with every kind of prayer. You have a time and a way for all things, for the great as well as the seemingly insignificant. Thank You I am here in this prayer. Thank You for being here in this prayer too. Thank You I am called a beloved child of the Almighty. Thank You for loving so overwhelmingly and so completely. Thank You for having plans and purpose for me. Open my eyes to this day. Empower me heart, soul, mind and strength to carry out what You see as a good, "glad-to-have you on board" day.

My peace, rest and assurance for this day come in knowing Who You are. All that You are.

I will remember You.

I will.

Lord, I have chosen You alone as my inheritance. You are my prize, my pleasure, and my portion. I leave my destiny and its timing in Your hands. Your pleasant path leads me to pleasant places. I'm overwhelmed by the privileges that come with following You, for You have given me the best! The way You counsel and correct me makes me praise You more, for Your whispers in the night give me wisdom, showing me what to do next. (Psalm 16:5-7 TPT)


No comments:

Post a Comment