Monday, November 12, 2018

Beyond just reading it

© 2012 Julie Crane All rights reserved
Give thanks to the Lord, call on His name  (1 Chronicles 16:8-10)... (pause)

Truly, God, with all my heart, thank You for every thing. Thank You for never leaving me; You never stop loving me, helping me, caring about me. Thank You for calling out my name. Yes, thank You. I'm thankful I can approach Your holy throne with confidence and acceptance. And am welcomed in great love.

Make known among the nations what He has done ... (pause)

I surely will, Lord God, as You lead and direct and guide my thoughts and words. May my testimony of You and Your greatness be heard, seen, felt in and through my thoughts, words and deeds. In my attitude, in my heart and mind and all that overflows from them, God. Be glorified. Be glorified.

Sing to Him. Sing praise to Him ... (pause)

Lord, You are above all and beyond all. Unfathomable greatness. Awesomeness, goodness beyond belief. Ultimate perfect love and acceptance, tenderness, compassionate too. Merciful. Great are You, Lord. Great in all You've done for me over the years. All the helps, all the rescues, all the joys. Your amazing grace through it all. Through unbelievable traumas. Through huge mistakes. Yet You do not harbor any anger or disappointment. You still send beautiful blessings into every day. Great is Your faithfulness. Great is Your unchanging, unfailing character of love and grace, Lord... unto me.

Tell of all His wonderful acts... (pause)

Thank You for seeing me through my rebellious times and desert times. Wandering off times, drifted away times both from long ago and even just yesterday. You love me still, care for me still - through the times I've been on fire for You, Lord and for the times I've run after worldly passions as well. You have loved me. Cared about me. Scooped me up after every fall, after... every... fall.

Glory in His holy name ... (pause)

Great are You, Lord. Great is Your love, Your profound love. All praise, honor, glory, thanks, blessing, reverence, awe due Your name. Worthy is the Lamb. Worthy is the Lamb. Worthy is the Lamb ... Amen.
















No comments:

Post a Comment