Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Email Updates

In an effort to streamline things, I figured out how to add an email subscription box to my blog. It is a white rectangle to the right. There you can enter your own email address and it will automatically send you the most recent post whenever I write one.
THIS WILL BE IN LIEU OF ME SENDING A GROUP MESSAGE TO SO MANY OF YOU. If you don't sign up through this new method, you will not receive updates as to when something new is there.


to the right you will see the white rectangular box - type in your email address and hit SUBMIT
to the left, a message will come up for you to type in some letters
you will then receive an email confirming you really want to receive updates on Intermissions for Hope - you need to click on something on that email to confirm

Please let me know if you have any questions, certainly if you have any problems signing up.
juliecrane.57@att.net

Sorry for the inconvenience of this, but I think it will alleviate the computer problems I've been having.

As always, thank you and may God bless!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment