Sunday, March 24, 2024

Lost and Found


I had a moment a year or so back and it came to mind this morning. I had to really dig to find where I wrote this precious memory down on a social media site. It was hidden; lost - and then it was found. I had to bypass so many other postings of so many other good memories. I searched and searched. Until I found it. I was so glad I found it! It blessed me anew! I couldn’t believe I actually found it. But something inside me wouldn’t let go; wouldn’t stop looking. May my sharing it with you now stir something fresh and new in you as well. Both the message contained in the photo below. And this message of joy in finding. Know that Jesus also pursues and is relentless about it because there is something inside Him that just won’t let go. It’s His love…



Then Jesus told them this parable: “Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Doesn’t he leave the ninety-one in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? And when he finds it, he joyfully puts in on his shoulders and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, ‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.’ I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent. (Luke 15:3-7)


No comments:

Post a Comment