Friday, August 18, 2023

And then this happened

 

I’ve been watching a free marketing seminar and it has really inspired me. I am excited to try new and diverse things with my artwork. And have gained a lot of insight on how to improve the look of my website. So ready and so excited to get started!

And then this happened. 

Many of you are familiar with the intense pain that is pictured here.


So there is no drawing or notetaking from future seminar videos or knitting either. (I am using the microphone app to create this blog post.)

Being still and knowing that the Lord is God seems to be the only thing I can do right now.

Perhaps you have had a time of being really excited about something, only to have to slow down or stop completely. Trusting in the Lord at that time is just what has to be done. And so we learn to wait. Wait for the Lord’s good and perfect timing. 

Watch and wait with me, as we anticipate growth in both faith and expansion of this small business of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment