Sunday, April 16, 2023

Getting my needs met



I provide. That’s Who I am. That’s what I do. When the time is right I, the Lord, make things happen (Is. 60:22). I give food at the proper time. I open My hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing (Ps. 145:18). I give the right words to say when the time comes (Is. 51:16). I am in the present moment to meet your needs. I am in the future with provisions in My hand as well. I am all about meeting your every need in every moment. That is Who I am. I am here. It is safe to let your guard down and rest in My sufficency. I am all in all. I am everything you need for completeness. I am your full portion. Yes... I am. Rest. I am truly and fully here for you. I am able to meet your every need and I fully intend to do so. Nothing can keep Me or stop Me from taking good care of you. It’s Who I am. It’s what I do. I am faithful. I can be trusted. You can rest now. I am here. 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:08 PM EDT

    Beautiful. I needed this reminder today. Thank you for all that you do!

    ReplyDelete