Monday, July 4, 2022

It's time for a cardigan!

 

© 2022 Julie Crane All rights reserved
Freezing A/C in the sanctuary? In the doctor's waiting room? Even during this glorious summer weather, an evening out on the lake can turn chilly enough for a cardigan. The need for a cardigan may take you by surprise. Seems like every season has its reason for a cardigan.

So, yes, I'm going to say it: It's time for a "card-igan"! There's always a reason, or need, to send a note card. Year-round, there are people in your sphere of influence thirsty for a word of encouragement.

In a few short weeks, I will be launching my new card catalog. Fresh new designs. (I can't wait to show you my 2022 Julie creations!) Some old favorites too. (I know how you feel about old, familiar, and favorite "card-igans!) Me too!

Your comments on the web page or on Facebook will surely give me the boost I need to bring this reboot to completion! (email works too! juliecrane.57@att.net)

Don't let the need for a "card-igan" take you by surprise! Will you be ready?


No comments:

Post a Comment