Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Today it's me AND Jesus

© 2012 Julie Crane All rights reserved
I can no longer afford to forge ahead on my own. Only to call on Him when things have gone amuck and my shortsightedness has led to less than ideal outcomes. I will live out this day with Jesus, my constant Friend and Companion. Walking and talking our way through whatever comes our way. "We" will pray/connect through everything on "our" agenda. We will discuss and share thoughts and considerations.

I will stay connected to You, Lord. May I learn how to live out each day with You alongside. Going where You go. Staying where You stay. Grant me energy, a willing spirit and a mindfulness needed to love and adore You. To somehow be conscious of You. Thank You, Jesus. Seriously, flow through me. Be me, or I should say, I - you. 

Open my eyes all day long to Your beauty. Open my ears all day long to Your sweet, loving encouraging voice. Open my mouth all day long, that those same sweet, loving, encouraging words be passed along.

Yes. It's gonna be a me and Jesus day.
To the glory and pleasure of the Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment