Thursday, May 31, 2018

All around me

© 2014 Julie Crane All rights reserved
... even there Your hand will guide me, Your right hand will hold me fast. (Psalm 139:10)




O my Father God, You are great in every way. Awesome beyond words. May my face, my heart, my hands be lifted up to You in praise, in awe, in wonder at Your marvelous works in my daily life. Both big and small.

My Lord in my mundane moments. My Lord in my over the top moments.

My Lord in every little thing that makes life smooth and easy. My Lord of strength in every mountainous challenge.

The Lord of my uphills, downhills, and long stretches of valley.

The Lord of my dark nights and bright morning sun.

The Lord of my desert days. The Lord in the cooling lakes and streams.

My Lord - Who surrounds me on every side.
Who's love, mercy and grace continually wash over me.







No comments:

Post a Comment